I do not work directly with insurance companies, however, my professional services qualify for reimbursement as an "out-of-network" provider under most insurance plans. Each month, I will provide you with a statement of services to file with your insurance claim for your personal reimbursement. I encourage you to ask your insurance carrier the following questions to clarify your coverage for out-of-network providers.
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- Is precertification required?
Once you receive this information, I am happy to discuss any questions you may have.